Chicken Story

A farmer owns 25 young hens and one male...

As he feels that the old male could no longer handle his job efficiently, the farmer bought one young male from the market...

Old Male to YoungMale:

Old male: Welcome to join me, we will work together towards productivity...
Young Male: What do you mean? As far as I know, you are old & should be retired.

Old Male : Young boy, there are 25 hens here, can't I help you with some?
Young Male: No!! Not even one, all of them will be mine.


Old Male: In this case, I shall challenge you to a competition & if I win you shall allow me to have one hen & if I lose you will have all.
Young Male: OKKK.. What kind of competition?

Old Male: 50 meters run. From here to that tree. But due to my age, I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 meters.
Young Male: No problem ! We will compete tomorrow morning.

In the morning the YoungMale allows the Old male to start off & when the Old male crosses the 10 meters mark the Young Male chases him with all his might.
Soon enough, he was behind the Old male's back in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly..."BANG"!!!

Before he could overtake the old male , he was shot dead by the farmer...

who cursed, : "Hell" This is the 5th GAY Male I've bought this week." ??


Moral: beware of senior experience in corporate politics !!!!!